The pungent compounds, the mustard oils, found in horseradish are thought to be the constituents which give it the traditionally recognized decongestant effect. Horseradish has been found to have beneficial properties and clears the respiratory passages.
Garlic has traditionally been used for the relief of blocked nose.
Garlic contains sulphur compounds which are concentrated in the bulb. These sulphur compounds include alliin, a sulphur-containing amino acid. Alliin is responsible for many of the beneficial actions of garlic. Alliin is converted by enzymes naturally occurring in garlic to the active compound allicin, when garlic is cut, crushed or chewed . Allicin is responsible for the characteristic smell of garlic, and the biological activity of garlic lies in its ability to produce allicin.
- With Vitamin C to support immune system health
- Traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve nasal congestion
- Traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve symptoms of mild upper respiratory tract infections
- Reduces duration and symptom severity of common colds
- Supports general health and wellbeing
The Blackmores difference:
Horseradish Garlic + C is formulated with Garlic which is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve symptoms of mild upper respiratory tract infections. Horserashish is traditionally used in Western herbal to relieve nasal congestion, and vitamin C to support immune system health.
Adults – Take 1 tablet twice a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed
Demam cold nasal sejuk garlic bawang putih allergies